Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Super Cute Son!




This evening we had our family pictures taken by my fabulous sister-in-law. We have hardly had any pictures taken of us, ever! And since we have the perfect place to hang a big 'ol picture in my foyer I wanted to get a family picture taken before the yucky weather set in so I could get it on my wall in good time. Everyone did super, except for Lincoln, who was enjoying the fallen leaves way too much! He was so cute... too bad we wanted him to sit still and smile! So far I have only this one photo which my sister-in-law, Bunni sent me via email titled, "Your son that is such a character!" Carter is such a cutie and a wonderful example for his little sister and brother. Like his mustache- he raked the front of his face against his handle bars while riding his bike earlier this week! Hopefully it can be photoshopped out! But if not, I suppose that is what being 5 is all about!

4 comments:

Shana said...

Cute pic! I was wondering if he'd gotten into some chocolate or something. ;)

amaree said...

Oh, what a gorgeous picture! You've got a lovely family Jackie!

Holly Hart said...

What a cute picture!! I love your hair!!

amaree said...

btw- not sure if you know about my blog, but you've been tagged ::hehe:: Forgive me!www.photokami.com/blog