Monday, October 6, 2008

Funny Kids!

If Santa had a baby,

this little man would be it! Lincoln after eating vanilla ice cream..


Carter played XBOX at a friends house and I was asking him about what game he played. He kept refering to the poeple on the game as the yellow family. I had no idea who he was referring to. But come to find out it was a Simpson's game! I thought it was clever of him to call them the yellow family... course I am not 100% sure I want him playing an XBOX game.


Carter, Ella and I were at the grocery store when walking down the isle we passed a man with a rather large belly. Ella stuck her finger out and poked the man in the belly when we passed- he was turned sideways, so his frontside was easily accessible to us. I was sooo embarassed!!! I appologzied as we passed!

2 comments:

Angie said...

lol! Ella is so much like Brooklyn...that is so funny! Brooklyn is so observant of everyone around her, and we've had to try and teach her what is appropriate and not appropriate to say...it still doesn't really work. Oh well...on to embarrassing times! :)

amaree said...

What a funny story. I can't wait until kade starts saying things like that... Well... maybe I can! You have such a beautiful family! Lovely, really, lovely!