Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Recommitted
I obviously haven't written since I think May.... But I am recommitting myself to this thing! I have been fiddling with it over the day and am trying to figure out how to do stuff. So we will see. Matt and I are becoming members of the 21st century... he got us a myspace page, but then realized that is the page for kids and that facebook is the one we should be on. We will see. So I think while Matt is out visiting the birth of our Great-newphew, Jack, (nothing, by the way, makes you feel more old than saying you are a great aunt!!!) I will update this thing with some posts, although most will be about events from a few weeks ago- I only downloaded the camara yesterday, so maybe that makes it more current?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hooray! You getting a facebook page? Wait a second...did I read that right? Or am I dreaming?
Anyway, add me as a friend when you get it up and going!
Post a Comment