I know you are not suppose to post birthdays on blogs due to random people reading them and stealing her identity, but I guess I am willing to take the risk! Unfortunately for her we are not celebrating until tomorrow because Matt won't get home until around 7 tonight and I want to attend the last sewing class I can before the baby comes! so tonight is booked up, but tomorrow will be good because Mary Beth is coming for dinner anyways and bringing her new love interest and Pat and maybe Steph will be able to come for dinner too! It should be a good evening! Not quite done birthday present shopping for her. Have 2 small things, one of which was given to me from a friend for the baby- it is premie baby clothes(from her child), but knowing my unborn child will never fit into it, and since it is so cute, I pulled it aside to save for Ella to play with with her dolls! The other is a dress-up dress, which I bought at Macys for cheap. It is suppose to be a real dress, however, I would never let her out of the house in it, so dress-up it is! I am thinking of getting her some barbie clothes and some dress-up shoes- all of hers have fallen apart! We will see.
So I have made it! Last night was the last night for Matt to travel for work for a while! He has traveled every week, at least 2, but averaging 3 nights, a week, except for this week, for the last 8- count them 8- weeks!!!!!!!!! I have survived! I honestly wondered if I could. I have tried hard not to complain too much- although, I have and mostly to him, I think. But it hasn't been as bad as it could have been. I feel like Heavenly Father has blessed me with patience and overall good children. I am glad it is over. Yesterday was a hard day for me because although I knew the traveling is over, Matt came home Friday afternoon and left yesterday morning first thing. It is hard on me when he has come home on Fridays and left again on Monday. Only happened 2 or 3 times, but I feel like it takes me about 3 days with him home for everything to just get back to normal and stuff and to have him leave again soo soon was rough- Not to mention that I am just grumpy from having a terrible cold and being 9 months pregnant also adds into the equation. I know he had to leave for work, however, but to leave a women who is 1 week away from having a baby should be against HR policy.... somewhere, probably Europe it is.
So as of today- Tues. whatever date it is today- I have only one week until my due date, which will be the date of the birth of this child, unless it comes sooner because I am going to be induced on Tues. if it chooses not to come before then. I am ready for it to come! I am honestly not super excited about the baby, but about the fact that I will no longer be pregnant! I am done! I am actually excited about dieting and exercising again and am dreaming of wearing my old clothes, which are about 10,000,0000,000,000 times cuter than anything I have worn for the last 9 months!
The end of this pregnancy has been much different than my other three. 2 reasons mainly. First this one I have had carpal tunnel syndrome brought about due to my pregnancy which has been keeping me awake at nights for the last 6 weeks, or so. It keeps me awake because of the pain in my hands- poor circulation. It mostly bothers me between the hours of 4-8 in the morning. I get terrible sleep between these hours. Hoping it goes away after the baby is born. And the 2nd reason is because with my other children I did not have these fake contractions/false labor. Twice I have thought I was in labor. Most recently on Friday when I had 6 hours of contractions, anywhere between 3-6 minutes apart. When I had that long of contractions with the others it was because I was in labor! Just baby faking me out- and I hate it! I want to know, or not, if I am in labor. Just have my water break! Bugging!!!!!!!
Carter's birthday was last week! All these Sept birthdays! Going to be an expensive month in the future! For Carter's birthday we(Matt) took him and 5 of his friends to the Dew Tour in SLC! Matt braved the mobs and took them with the help of my brother, Pat, and nephew Derek! Matt said it was crazy, but that the boys had sooo much fun it was worth it! While we won't do that every year, it was a birthday to remember! I am glad they had so much fun! I do have picture to post! Oh, and to note how hip of a kid my son is he wanted to halfpipe/vert on his birthday cake! So I made on for him and put some skateboards on it! Also we bought him his first pair of skate shoes last weekend- DC's! I wasn't wearing that stuff until I was like in 8th grade- he is soo cool he is starting in Kindergarten!!!! Cute now and hoping it will stay cute and that he won't get a little to cool for himself!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sounds like things are busy. I know how it is having a husband gone for many days at a time. Not fun! Good luck with everything! I'm sure your carpal tunnel will go away. Just one of those pregnancy things. ;) I remember that feeling of just wanting to put on "normal" clothes again...and burning the maternity clothes! lol...Hope everything goes well. Can't wait to see pics of this new little one!
It was a great birthday party! Happy b-day Elle! It was very nice to meet your family. Thank you for an amazing meal and an overall fabulous time :) My blog is: http://aron-ontheroadwitharon.blogspot.com/
Happy birthday to Ella! We got your Christmas card and loved it! Thank you! :)
Post a Comment