My favorite thing to far about this new venture is that I am baking all the time! Trying new things is fun and super yummy! I, unfortunately, am eating all I am making though, so my clothes may not fit too long from now. My new favorite recipe is a rich chocolate toffee bar! SOOOO yummy!
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Jackie:Professional Baker? Step 2
So tomorrow I am going to go to the grill and bake something, not to sell, just to bake. I guess the they have two ovens- one that isn't the correct temperature and the other is a convection oven. So I need to make sure I know how to work them before I get over there on my first day of selling and burn everything! It is exciting that the next step is coming together! I will post how it goes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment