Sunday, February 20, 2011

More Florida Pictures!


We went on a Air Boat tour through some of the Everglades! It was a really cool experience! We saw several gators and some turtles and beautiful birds! At the end of the tour they got our a year and half old gator we could hold! Matt was brave enough to do it! Not me though! Nothing is on that gators mouth to keep it closed, by the way! I twas very proud of Matt!
One day while in Key West we went to the butterfly conservatory! It was incredible! This is a picture of Matt when we first walked in! He was terrified that the butterflies were going to fly into his face! He calmed down after a little bit but walked around trying to be as small as a 6'2 guy could be! Although I have no pics the actual butterflies were amazing! So many and so beautiful!
I am standing at the Bahia Honda State Park Beach, which is a fabulous beach! So quiet and so all to our selves! We walked along the beach and picked up some shells and saw some Portuguese Man-o-wars, which are blue jelly fish! It was a beautiful state park! You can't tell much by the picture, but the water in the Key's was the most amazing color that Matt and I oohed and aahhed over the whole time!

No comments: