Sunday, January 25, 2009
Recommitted 3.... well, I think it is 3!
So I am going to recommit myself again... I think to simplify it and make it easier on myself to actually post, I think I will forgo the pictures, unless I just have something incredible to share because I have to say I am not the hugest picture taker and I have felt the need after viewing others blogs to have a picture with every post because they have pictures with every post, and I was feeling the need to keep up! But I did have the slowest interent and so pictures took forever to upload, so I am hoping that if I don't feel the need to include a picture with each post, I may feel more motivated to post! We will see..... maybe one day I will be able to take 'write on blog' off my weekly to do list cause I want to do it rather than feel like I should do it! I hear it is wonderful! I do even know poeple who have 3 blogs! I can't even do one- how can they have 3? Anyways.....Did you notice I said, 'did have the slowest interent'? Some how our internet company sent us a letter saying that we could get faster internet for free!!!! For Free! Nothing is ever free! But our speed is like 10 times faster than before, which was a snails pace, so now we are moving at the speed of a quick worm! It is awesome! Another good reason to recommitt myself for the third time to writing on my blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're gonna pass out Jackie, but I have 5! Yep, 5 blogs! I know, I know.....
And no, I don't get anything else done. lol!
Glad you had a good trip to St. George!
Post a Comment