Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Halloween Part II











I don't know how to put than just 5 pics up per post, so Iam going to just do another posting, or two!

So halloween Part II...... After the trick-or-Treating was over we went to Matt's brother's house for the Borget family Halloween party. We were asked to bring along treat, so I made marshmallow bones!!! I was so proud of myself... see how they kinda look like bones? Okay Martha Stewart's looked better, but none the less, I was pleased with the Jackie Borget version!! My mother-in-law made pretzels that looked like fingers with red fingernails, those were impressive too!

So we ate and hung out, well mostly the kids ate. They had enough sugar that night to last until Christmas, at least. I was okay with it cause I figured they would crash on the way home and go to sleep easily, which they did. Anyways, we ate, hung out and then the games began! First one was to blow the "eyeball", ping pong ball across the line first using a straw. Matt being super cometative challanged me to do it! Of course this was suppose to be for the kids, but we go first. I whoop his tale of course!!! It is all my hot air.. Next Matt challenges his newphew, Jamie, to do it. Mind you these guys, Matt and Jamie, are no little whispy things and so squeezing them into the door way was just funny to watch and then they were off. It was hysterical! The kids get into challenging everyone! Poor Carter finally beat Ella and Lexie, his 3 year-old cousin. But he was happy with that. The funniest was Lincoln who wanted to particpate in the game and so he would crawl around on the floor on his belly with the straw in his hand!!! He didn't care if he was blewing the eye or not. It was soo funny and he was quite proud of his self! So cute!

After another game of pass the ghost, or something like that we headed home- it was late about 10:30, which is way past our bedtimes. It was one of the best Halloweens we have ever had and I now look forward to the holiday much more. Again, we live in a wonderful neighborhood!!

No comments: